Originally Posted by Justhorsenround
You’re going to have a tough time with a salvage yard radiator being good. I don’t know if they would pressure test it for you or not. I’ve never bought a salvage yard radiator. If you want to go that route find a Truck Salvage and ask about a 2 ton or larger mid 60’s radiator. Since these buses were shipped from GM as a front clip and chassis w/o a body, they would have had the radiator installed at the factory. Hope this helps.🛠

My comment about looking in a salvage yard came from you saying to just stick something in there that would get me by and tie it to the front end to stay out of the way from the fan. I was asking what I should look for in that sense.....like what make/model should fit and work ok?? I do realize they came from the factory with the radiator which is why I have been trying to find an old original one to just bolt in place.

Last edited by Joiner Transit; 11/16/2017 8:07 PM.