Hi Joiner, The issue with the RH5 wheels is that the ring can come off not just during the process of airing them up, but even after they are aired up. You have no idea what kind of shape the inside of the wheel is in, and if you air them up, they could blow the ring off while you are putting them on the vehicle, or even as you are loading it up on a trailer or walking by it. There is a reason they were dubbed "widow maker" rims.
That said, once on the vehicle, the inner rears and the front wheels, if they blow, the ring will blow into the wheel well and screw up something in there, but not hit you.
Bottom line is, those rims are dangerous, and nobody on here is going to tell you it is safe to put even a little air in them and you will be fine.
I have a pair here, sitting alongside my shop, still have tires mounted that look pretty good BUT, I took the valve stems out before I took them off the rig and will never put them back in!