You’re going to have a tough time with a salvage yard radiator being good. I don’t know if they would pressure test it for you or not. I’ve never bought a salvage yard radiator. If you want to go that route find a Truck Salvage and ask about a 2 ton or larger mid 60’s radiator. Since these buses were shipped from GM as a front clip and chassis w/o a body, they would have had the radiator installed at the factory. Hope this helps.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)