The copper nickle alloy brake line link provided earlier shows 25', 50', and 100' rolls and the part numbers for each.
I suggest searching for those part numbers on ebay, that's where I've seen the best prices. Otherwise NAPA and most all the other auto parts stores sell it, and most use the same part numbers. All from same manufacturer, again linked above.

I'd still be concerned about your wheels, they look to be Firestone RH5° which are most undesirable and pose the greatest danger.
https://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/wheels/
And lots of good links to reliable info in this thread.
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...els-and-tires-what-to-do.html#Post867617



•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-