Take lots of photos, they explain a whole lot more than writing it on paper. Lots of plastic zip lock bags. I use the 2 gallon plus size and smaller. Freeze bags are heavier than standard plastic bags. And did I mention lots of photos.
I take photos of bolts before they are removed, laying next to the holes you remove them from, photos under the cab of mounting points (nuts bolts etc..) and when I lifed the cab where the pads etc..are. After things are off for a month you will realize just how fast you can forget a lot of things you think you will remember. Label all your bags seperately, IE; right side cab bolts ,left side cab bolts etc.. Makes it easier if you have to go to the Hardware store for stainless steel replacements. (Grade 8 is hard to destroy and stainless does not rust).


1937 Chevy 1/2-Ton
In the Gallery