If you're this far then going all the way isn't much more. As a finisher/fabricator by trade I can say from experience that Redi-Strip is the way to go. The plastic media gets inside areas you can't imagine and all of it almost never comes out. A good amount will invariably find it's way into the new paint. While the Redi-Strip process may remove some sealants and such, I'd rather replace that than try to remove the media. The R-S place you use may offer a complete "ecoat" for a reasonable charge as well. Being an electrolytic process no metal is ever removed. I can't count how many things I've had done that way.

I don't know what's available to ya but you may also consider powdercoating the frame. In the end the labor and mat'ls needed to paint are about equal to powdercoat. We all know what lasts longer. Just my .02 on the subject. Good luck with it.


"...there can be only one..."