Zsculptor,
First off welcome to the site and glad you could join us. You may want to go back up to the Welcome Center and post there first. Introduce yourself and tell us about your truck and maybe how you came about it. Then, start your own thread here or even in Big Bolts describing your project and plans for your truck. Your post will be seen by a lot more folks who can help and answer some of your questions.
Again, welcome and good luck with your truck.

Fox, as always, I am waiting for each one of your updates on your trucks. Still doing amazing work and I too cant wait to see some color on it. Congrats.


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!