Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,506 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,835 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,835 | If the guy will be so kind as to provide a small encyclopedia's worth of specifics about his vehicle, such as gross weight, gear ratio (of all the transmission gears plus the rear end), tire sizes, part and/or casting numbers of every part he intends to use in the engine buildup, etc. I'll be glad to provide him with plenty of part numbers and specifications, and charge accordingly for the time and effort I have spent looking up all those parts. It's the way I made a living for 40-something years, building $15K race-winning engines, training hundreds of young men (and women) to make a living in the automotive trade, and coming up with innovative solutions for a lot of unique mechanical problems.
If you're so interested in having an encyclopedic source for information that you're too lazy or incompetent to look up on your own, especially on a free internet forum, why not spend a few decades getting qualified to provide those answers yourself? In the meantime, that mistletoe is still on my belt. Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 12:12 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 1:10 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 1:48 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 2:29 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 2:43 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 2:58 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 3:15 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 4:05 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 4:28 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 4:34 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 4:19 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| CASO | 12/10/2016 8:39 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Justhorsenround | 12/10/2016 4:56 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Gord&Fran | 12/10/2016 11:47 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| BC52 | 12/10/2016 9:52 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/11/2016 12:13 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Flxible | 12/11/2016 1:53 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| 52Carl | 12/11/2016 3:44 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/11/2016 4:11 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| 52Carl | 12/11/2016 11:56 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| CASO | 12/12/2016 2:49 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/13/2016 2:17 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| carbking | 12/13/2016 4:49 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/13/2016 5:34 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| CASO | 12/13/2016 5:53 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Gord&Fran | 12/13/2016 6:04 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/13/2016 4:52 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/13/2016 11:12 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/13/2016 11:21 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| carbking | 12/14/2016 12:36 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| tclederman | 12/14/2016 1:13 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/14/2016 2:09 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| carbking | 12/14/2016 5:15 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| 52Carl | 12/14/2016 2:55 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Materman | 12/14/2016 4:02 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/14/2016 6:08 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/14/2016 3:26 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| tclederman | 12/14/2016 3:46 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/14/2016 4:59 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Justhorsenround | 12/14/2016 3:31 PM | |
| |