Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
103
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 | "This is a "glorified-tractor-which-you-can-drive-in-the-rain-and-not-get-wet" forum, not a "Speed Shop" forum. If someone needs high performance specs (which needs to have every moving part of the engine taken into consideration), this site is not where one should go for that much information."
Carl,
I would define "high performance" a little differently than you may. To me it is doing the assigned task in the most effective way possible. In the case of a truck engine that would probably mean making a lot of torque at low RPM. For any given engine there is probably a group of parts that would work effectively together to accomplish that objective.
People who have built and tested a lot of truck engines have probably found the optimum combination. I think that is what the original poster was asking about. I will confess to you that I don't see why the original poster put his question on the wrong forum.
Ray
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 12:12 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 1:10 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 1:48 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 2:29 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 2:43 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 2:58 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 3:15 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 4:05 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 4:28 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/10/2016 4:34 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Casey_58 | 12/10/2016 4:19 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| CASO | 12/10/2016 8:39 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Justhorsenround | 12/10/2016 4:56 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Gord&Fran | 12/10/2016 11:47 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| BC52 | 12/10/2016 9:52 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/11/2016 12:13 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Flxible | 12/11/2016 1:53 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| 52Carl | 12/11/2016 3:44 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/11/2016 4:11 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| 52Carl | 12/11/2016 11:56 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| CASO | 12/12/2016 2:49 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/13/2016 2:17 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| carbking | 12/13/2016 4:49 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/13/2016 5:34 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| CASO | 12/13/2016 5:53 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Gord&Fran | 12/13/2016 6:04 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/13/2016 4:52 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/13/2016 11:12 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/13/2016 11:21 PM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| carbking | 12/14/2016 12:36 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| tclederman | 12/14/2016 1:13 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/14/2016 2:09 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| carbking | 12/14/2016 5:15 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| 52Carl | 12/14/2016 2:55 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Materman | 12/14/2016 4:02 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| yar | 12/14/2016 6:08 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/14/2016 3:26 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| tclederman | 12/14/2016 3:46 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 12/14/2016 4:59 AM |
Re: 350 Chevy, How far should I go?
| Justhorsenround | 12/14/2016 3:31 PM | |
| |