"I knew it was a mistake asking you guys for help. I'm better off on my own. Sorry for wasting your OBVIOUSLY valuable time."

Casey,

I'd like to share an observation with you. Something I see over and over on this and other forums is somebody contemplating a project and asking others for "advice".

When you ask for advice you're probably going to get a bunch of opinions but no supporting data. If you have a scientific mind you will probably want to see the data behind the conclusions and recommendations ("opinions"). The way to get that is to research the subject(s) you're interested in. After doing that you'll actually have a lot of facts to form your own opinions on.

If you want to see what thoroughly documented recommendations look like, perfect examples are on the high performance section of the Chevy Talk forum. The moderator has the handle "Grumpy" and he doesn't just dispense advice. He also includes voluminous test data and back up information. I'd suggest checking that out. You'll see an example of what real automotive knowledge looks like.


Ray