Thanks everyone for all the insight! I have benefitted greatly from all of your comments. I certainly appreciate all of you contributing to this thread. I have good news! I spoke with an ebay rep today to follow up since he never responded to my last message where I declined to grant the refund but offered to help fix the problem. She reviewed the messages and decided to preemptively open a dispute for me. An hour later, I had a decision in my favor because he had altered the manifold without my permission prior to requesting the return. What's more, the decision said that because they found in my favor, that any negative feedback will be automatically removed and my seller ratings will be unaffected!! So I'm in the clear. I would still like the help the guy get his manifold working if he wants to reach out and bury the hatchet. I think it was chicken-sh*t of him to try to pass it off on me, but maybe it was just ignorance and not deceit. We shall see... Again, thanks!!!


1956 GMC 100 NAPCO Deluxe
1955.1 Chevy 3600 NAPCO
1954 Chevy 3600 NAPCO