32vld: Those are all good points. I appreciate it. I guess my only intent in witholding the install tip was just to bait him into reopening the dialogue. My thought was that if I offer the tip freely that he could go out and try it without being honest about the results. I also wanted to there to be more evidence of dialogue between us where I keep my cool and he continues accuse me of selling defective parts so that if he does leave negative feedback that I have a better chance of appealing and having it removed. I really would prefer that he has a good working manifold... The other possibility that I am looking at is a possible case of buyers remorse. Maybe he bought this thing and decided he just didn't want a stock setup anymore and figured he'd concoct this story to recoup his investment. Might be far fetched but I think it's within the realm of possibility. In any case I appreciate your insight and can definitely see where you're coming from. Thanks!


1956 GMC 100 NAPCO Deluxe
1955.1 Chevy 3600 NAPCO
1954 Chevy 3600 NAPCO