Originally Posted by Cablesmill
Jockbolter, I don't know if you are running a generator or alternator. If you are running a generator, the manifolds in the photo will work for you.

Thanks for the additional info,I have had it on good authority they will work in my instance,if I have to do some clearancing/grinding work to the cast bosses then so be it....

The alternator mount i'm currently running is a cast alloy 'vette C3 one mounted to the left hand drivers side head as seen from the pilots seat.
I'm also praying they will be a direct interchange without any radical exhaust work...the headers were fitted and mounted to the original '81 C3 donor cars exhaust so i'm hoping my stainless exhaust will do the same.

Function rather than form is more important for me right now.
My truck's a driver not a show queen.... grin

Last edited by jockbolter50; 05/13/2016 8:16 AM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.