Originally Posted by joker
Jock, I love your truck, I noticed in your album you had previous replaced exhaust type stuff or has your album been updated..

Thanks Fred,you've most likely noticed the title of that picture is "Daily,not seasonal".
The previous exhaust mods were to realign the silencers for clearance when I changed out the rear suspension.

Regarding the daily driver status to be honest my hand was forced due to redundancy (it was never my intention) so lacking the funds to buy a daily hack,the old truck was pressed into action.
I'm commonly known as the dude with the old 'Yankee' truck round these parts now.......it does tend to get you noticed! grin


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.