Originally Posted by Cablesmill
Jockbolter....what did you use to plug the holes on that heat riser?

I ran a 9mm drill through it and tapped it out for a 10mm x 1.25 socket capped stainless bolt,simply because that's what I had to hand,I used a smear of assembly paste and screwed it in.
I still haven't installed the headers as I need to change the exhaust downpipe flanges.
I just haven't had time to get it to my exhaust guy to have the pipes done.
As yet I have no comments on if it works or not.....time will tell.

Last edited by jockbolter50; 06/14/2016 8:03 AM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.