Originally Posted by Hotrod Lincoln
Could that possibly be a case of "single malt syndrome"? grin
Jerry

Sadly no Jerry,carbon monoxide syndrome unfortunately!
Hopefully these will cure the problem.
The heat riser assembly on the right was fubar so i've removed the inner heat tube and plugged the holes,I also removed the cast generator boss on the left hand one as it would interfere with the alternator on mine.
Gave them a slathering of POR-20 VHT paint,they'll not win any prizes but as I said before function rather than form is more important to me.
As you mentioned i'll need to have the downpipes modified,i'll be seeing my exhaust guy today.


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.