Get it to GO and WHOA and it'll talk to you and let you know what it needs!
Glad to see you here. We need younger folks to pass on the tribal secrets!
There are quite a few bolters in the N.C. area so watch the location of bolters as they post. I actually live in S.C. but I'm real close to Shelby/Charlotte area. Are you close enough to enjoy a hot dog or some BBQ, and of coarse a cold Pepsi!

Be sure to ask your questions in the most fitting garage forum to get the best, and the most, answers. See ya around the shop.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile