welcome to the site! your truck looks like it is in pretty good shape! As Leo said, you came to the right place for information! When I first get a rig, I like to tinker on the small and safety things first, get lights all working, make sure it runs well, and STOPS! Oh, did I mention brakes?!? Those are a must have! I would rather be able to stop than go! Once I get it safe to drive, I drive it for a while and work on it as I go, figuring out what I want to end up with and then make a plan to get there!


Mike
1955 Chevy 6400 ex-flatbed (no bed now!) sold September 2023
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1958 Chevy 6400 flatbed W/dump
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1959 Chevy Suburban Owned for almost 20 years, Daily Driver -- sold May 2016
In the Stovebolt Gallery

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof