JLM, I believe that the 261 has different enough parts to not be interchangeable. I think that the water pumps are different.
As far as diagrams? You could look on eBay for an assembly/parts manual. These are original or copies of the originals and sometimes can bring upwards of $200. I would suggest looking at some of the parts websites. A lot of time when you look for replacement parts it makes it a little more clear where those parts go.
You can also buy glass templates from some of the online parts places. I did this and had my local glass guys cut the glass and then they temper it. I think you can also find replacement glass on eBay, but it isn't the easiest thing to ship.
Not sure what the front hood hold down bracket divider thingy would be called. As I understand they can be a little hard to find, which translates into $$.
Please visit the sticky threads at in this section about wheels, tires and brakes. Lots of good info.
Good luck with your project.