Ok let's try it again...

http://s1011.photobucket.com/user/mrnkc130/slideshow/1946

The title says 1.5 ton, but yes it has bolt on dust covers looks like.

Did these come with clearance lights on the cab? I've seen pictures of some with 1 on each side of the roof and mine has the holes.

I ordered a new water pump and carb rebuild kit (carter yf 787sa) and a radiator off eBay..mine appears to be full of gunk..they were only $159 for a new aluminum radiator so hopefully it's decent quality

I put some brake fluid in and looks like I've got brakes, dumped the tranny fluid and filled with some 90w gear oil.
When my parts come in I really wanted to run the motor for a bit up to temp and maybe take it for a ride around the farm before I tear the truck apart.
I'm trying not to rush it but it's tempting!!
Wife growing more annoyed by boxes that keep showing up on the porch...


1946 Chevrolet 2-ton