Hi, 1951 Chevy 1Ton, Last winter I installed a dual action fuel pump on my 49 1/2 ton. I am very happy with the results. Before I did the change, I drove up a hill close to my place at a steady 50 MPH and held the speed with the throttle and the wipers would stop . After the change the wipers would slow down a little up to 3/4 throttle,( about 65mph, Note I have the 3:55 gear set in the rear end) at full throttle they would stop. I did use 5/16 steel line from the manifold vacuum port to the pump and back to the 1/4 line that was hooked up to the manifold. In normal driving it works fine.IE driving from a stop and shifting they would not stop working, they did slow down a little.


Keep the 216's running. 1949 1/2 ton model #1314 (US 3104) Brian