Jerry, I'm originally from PA, and that's where we did most of our engine work in the day. I'm leaving tonight to go back for a visit. I don't know what my father has gotten rid of lately, but I know we had a set of 302 pistons, but they were like 12 or 13 to 1. Bad part is, I'm pretty sure they were not stock bore size. A guy changed his oil, and his girlfriend took it to town without any oil in it. It lasted for about a half hour. I'll see what's there. As far as Angle plug heads, we should still have a new pair hanging on the wall.
There was an early Falcon named Youngblood that run at our local 1/8th mile track with a 289. Man that thing would scream, untill one day he dumped the crank and everything connected on to the track. Never saw it again.
I'll be back in touch in a couple of weeks.