Anybody remember the "301" engines we used to run- - - -the 283's bored out to 4 inches that Camaro finally called the "302" by fudging half a cubic inch? I'm looking for some leftover pistons from one of those engines, 4" standard bore, with the 1/2" tall dome that brought 'em up to around 11:1 compression or more. If anyone has a source, I want to buy 4 of them for an experiment I'm about to do. Email or PM me if you have a source, please!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!