Thanks again Don, this is a issue that has no defined answer, depending on what state you are in.
And John, I'm sorry again for opening the can of worms.
I'm going with what the Mo. State LEO that hands out the tickets told me.
Switch to 24,000# beyond local tags, haul what ever I want, as long as the whole rig is less than 24,000# and is safe.
I'll also ask at the DMV when I change plates to insure thay agree with what the Constable On Patrol told me.

Like Don Stocker Said, the rendering plant is full and any more discussion will be done in KC this Sept. In person.

See you there

Don King


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!