I have the same proportioning valve and bracket and plan on running my own lines from the valve to the brass T's but was hoping to use a pre bent line from the T's to the flexible lines.
Spoke with Van at CPP today and he said not to worry about the line size for the front. 3/16" is all that is necessary for the discs, so the larger stock drum lines will work fine and since I'm using the residual valves they'll stay at the correct pressure.
...there is a much nicer nickel copper line that shines up about as nice and bends and flares much nicer while still having the corrosion proof qualities of stainless...
Where did you find the nickel copper line?
...disc profile wheels...
I have the stock 4x16" wheels and I was planning on using a 1.5-2" spacer on the front and something a little larger on the rear. So I'm not too worried about the wheels clearing.