Also, I just got my test wheel in today from Wheelsmith. Havent had a chance to evaluate it yet. The stock rims especially if they are 15 inch will not fit over the new calipers. So, remember that you have other choices to make.. like what new rims to purchase. Disc brake rims are shaped differently than drums.
So, you can get two new wheels, but then you have to have TWO spare tires. One for the front and one for the back, or, the new disc profile wheels work fine on drum brakes, so 3 new wheels is the most sensible. The cost for my stock looking vintage wheels was $90 a wheel without paint. Then, their wheels don't have clips for the stock hubcaps so they will modify your hubcaps or you can purchase new ones from them. With the hubcaps, about $120 a wheel. It never ends does it? LOL!
Since I a very picky and these wheels DO look a little different than the originals if put side-by-side, I got 5 new ones so the set is the same.
Last edited by Deve; 01/29/2014 3:24 AM.