mine is the 6 lug kit. I got the Dual MC with the proportioning valve for rear drum/front disc. Because I have an overdrive transmission, there were clearance issues so I had to make my own lines from the prop valve to the MC. I got the MC bracket WITH prop valve bracket that is just below the MC.

At the brass T that is located approx. adjacent to the front crossmember, I disconnected the rear lines and capped it off to separate the front from the rear, then ran my rear lines to the front side of the transmission crossmember, across and to the prop valve. The front disc brake lines seem to be 3/16 to work best. My stainless lines from a few years ago are 1/4 so I had to get some adapters at the front hoses for the larger lines to work. So, if you are plumbing everything all over again, use 3/16 for the front, 1/4 for the rear. The line that runs across the rear end from rear wheel to rear wheel is 3/16.

I wont use stainless again because there is a much nicer nickel copper line that shines up about as nice and bends and flares much nicer while still having the corrosion proof qualities of stainless. You can always look at the pics in the bolt bucket to see how I did it. If you need pics of something else, lemme know.


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet