The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (JW51, Phak1), 92 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,081
Posts1,056,321
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#960087 07/30/2013 11:08 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 9
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 9
Here is my '42 GMC. It is apart right now waiting for me to install the following which are sitting in my garage: ECI front disc brake kit, Fatman IFS, American Autowire Highway 15, new aluminum crate I-6 GMC Envoy dual overhaad cam with F.I. including new 4L60 trans all wired up by Street and Performance. Last year I picked up a '55 2nd series in need of lots of TLC. I spent the past year getting it on the road. Rather than writing a book about it, check it out at www.picturetrail.com/motthollow.
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL1925/13134821/23373149/389930396.jpg


http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL1925/13134821/24155837/406985507.jpg

I probably screwed something up because all I see are bunches of numbers where photos should be. Best to just go to the PT website. PS: the plates on the '55 are from my '42 before I ripped it apart. I also thought I was submitting this thread in the photo gallery section. Guess who needs tech schooling?


George C.

'38 chevy radical street rod project, '42 GMC pickup resto-rod project, '55 2nd series pickup on the road, '56 custom sedan delivery next in line to hit the streets. www.picturetrail.com/motthollow
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
All your links worked just fine.
Welcome to the Bolt! Looks like you've got a couple nice projects. There's plenty of good advice in the various forums. Just ask your questions in the proper one, and keep us posted on your progress.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
motthollow, keep on trucking pal. Everything works and those are some fine looking trucks.

....and posting your "story" here in the DIY forum is how you get your story, and a picture in the Gallery unless you send it directly to Peggy. (or I think this is the way it works)!!

There is usually a backlog of stories as Peggy works on them when she can..... maybe she has some help now but not sure. Just be patient and it'll work out.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0