The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 139 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,680
Members48,452
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#955338 07/09/2013 10:55 AM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
Just resently acquered a 66 chevy 60 Dump truck and have been working on it looking for parts, didn't realize parts were so hard to come by.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Be patient. Things have a way of turning up when you least expect it...... watch ebay/craiglist. It's always nice to have a cheap parts truck.
Be sure to use the Swap Meet and chat with the guys in the Big Bolt Forum.

Good luck.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
As I posted in another thread may have found brake shoes today will see tomorrow. Found a master cylinder, and wheel cylinder kits. I will know soon if all parts work. I have the p/n if they work, not sure if this is the thread is the place to post them. Swap meet may be the better place.

Oh your signture line, I like the old chevys, they have a place in my heart, but I have more fords than chevys.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Great. Things have a way of working out.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,989
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,989
ckell,

Check out the Big Bolt forum here. You'll find a lot of info there regarding your dump truck. And a few of those guys also know a lot of part number info.

And welcome to the Bolt!


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 23
Well the parts worked posted the numbers in other theads, 60-66 trucks and big bolts.

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
you might check into the Texas forum and advertise them also,,
might even give an introduction, good luck with your sale.


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0