Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,717 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 5 | Hello fellow Stovebolters! I just picked up my first Stovebolt! I have been looking for a few years now, but whenever they pop up for sale, someone has made it their own and now want an arm and a leg for it. My luck finally turned around last week! While checking out my favorite classifieds, I found a 1951 5 window 1300 series for sale. It has been hiding in a barn for the last 15 years and the owner decided it was time to release her. I jumped on it and now I am the proud owner of my dream truck. Now the fun begins!! I look forward to chatting with you guys in the days, weeks and months ahead as I try and bring this tired beast back to life.
Until next time,
Dukk Calgary, Alberta
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/12/2025 9:21 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | Welcome and we love pictures  Lot's of information available here and many Canadians on board too. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Dukk, nice to have the Canadian edition. What kind of shape is it in? As George mentions, there's lots of info here, just ask or check out the tech tips.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Dukk, welcome to the Stovebolt Web Page. Best doggone site on the world wide web for old Chev, and GMC, iron.
The 3100 you have is a nice one to work on. Lots of stuff available and plenty of folks here willing to share their knowledge.
See ya around the garage. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | The 3100 you have is a nice one to work on. Alvin, he has the 1300, Canadian truck. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 687 | Hi Dukk. Welcome. Be nice to see some pics when you get time. (we LOVE pictures)
Enjoy! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | OOOO, Thanks Leo.(eagle eye) I got my history lesson for today. I should have known!!
OOOK, Dukk, where's the picture! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Dukk, that's a nice looking project pal. Nice catch. Oh, please don't let my wife see the sun roof...she's been wanting one in the panel!!! | | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 5 | Thanks Achipmunk! That sunroof is going bye bye! It never came with one from the factory and it won't have it when I'm done with it! It needs some TLC but I think I have a really good starter! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,714 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,714 | Wow! Chrome running boards! Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 1,159 | NICE TRUCK! You definitely found a GEM! welcome to the "Bolt"! Boy,You are gonna have FUN!! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 331 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 331 | Really nice find! I too found the exact truck I was looking for a few years ago (1961 Chev 1/2 ton) You might see me driving it around someday, I live in Calgary too  Yours looks amazing! | | |
| |