The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Bill Hanlon, fonz8261, Shaffer's1950, tclederman, Hotrod Lincoln, Charles in CA), 70 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,376
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#915777 01/29/2013 9:43 PM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Hi All
My Dad bought a 1937 chevy 1/2 ton I am going to help him with.I have built a lot of classics but never a chevy of this year.My Dads first truck He built with his Dad in the 50,s it was a 1936 Chevy truck. I am going to need some Help with advice.Thanks Jimmy

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt,Chicknlittle. Your in good hands and there are several of us with the great design '37's. The great thing is the '37 was the first all metal pickup so there is no wood to worry about. Some pics would be nice when you can post up a link.

Lots of info and great folks here. Just ask questions in the most appropiate forum for the best results. Good luck on it.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks I will be posting pics soon.Its amazing how easy this truck started up after sitting in my friends dads barn since 1978 Thanks Jimmy

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
Hey Welcome to the BOLT!


Deluxe \'52, Savoy \'54 Apache59
"She may not be the youngest girl at the ball, but she can still turn a head or two."

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0