The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Pre '68 Dave, BCBill), 289 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,178
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#915230 01/28/2013 1:36 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
F
Moderated
Moderated
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Well I just found this fourm looking for info on a 1937 1.5 ton Chevy.

Why you may ask....I just found one in a field :-)

Now to figure how to post pictures.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt freakdaddy25. (Not gonna ask where that handle came from? smile

Glad that you save the '37 from the tin monster!! As you can see I love the 37's myself. With a 1.5 ton you'll probably be asking a lot of questions in the BIG BOLT forum. Some nice intelligent guys there....but don't tell them I said so. It'll go to their heads!!

There is a tip on how to post pictures at the bottom left of this screeen. Good luck. Looking forward to some pics.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
F
Moderated
Moderated
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Thank you for the warm welcome Alvin. That is one fine 37 you got. Thank you for the heads up on the Big Bolt section. Looks like I have some reading to do.

I will get some pictures up soon.

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 688
Welcome aboard!


Deluxe \'52, Savoy \'54 Apache59
"She may not be the youngest girl at the ball, but she can still turn a head or two."

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0