The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Shaffer's1950, Bill Hanlon, lumbersawyer, 1 invisible), 103 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,463
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#913731 01/22/2013 2:05 PM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
3
New Guy
New Guy
3 Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
I've had a fifty four five window since 1979. My first vehicle. In 1982 it broke a couple of rings and has been parked ever since. Recently I picked up a 235 out of a fire truck. I have started the install and restoration. Got a question about the new motor though. It has a strange number next to the distributor. S0405XH ? I'm looking forward to this overdue project and this fourm has already been very helpful.

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
Welcome, another '54.
Any pictures of your project?

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
319954, welcome to the Stovebolt. Lots of knowledge and great folks around here.

....Since this is the Welcome Centre you should ask your engine questions in the Engine Forum for better response and more views and answers.
Good luck on the project and post us up a picture when you can.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
3
New Guy
New Guy
3 Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
Thanks for the welcome. I will post some pix soon.

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
3
New Guy
New Guy
3 Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 10

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,312
Love the " mother nature " camo.
Welcome !


1940 Chevy KC 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
O
New Guy
New Guy
O Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
Been around for a while, I have a 59 chef short step side with spare mounted on side use it daily and am now putting finishing touches on my new baby a 39 chev,( MAPLE LEAF ) 1.5 ton. I love this truck built in Canada all original.will post pictures when I find out how. Have lots of questions solo excited.

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 237
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 237
welcome to the site


1937 Chevrolet Carryall http://www.oldmemoriescc.com/images/blvdbombs/images/IMG_6465_JPG.jpg
1937 1/2 ton (sold)
1938 1/2 ton (sold)
1939 1/2 ton (sold)
Phil 4:4

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0