| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,468 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 10 | I've had a fifty four five window since 1979. My first vehicle. In 1982 it broke a couple of rings and has been parked ever since. Recently I picked up a 235 out of a fire truck. I have started the install and restoration. Got a question about the new motor though. It has a strange number next to the distributor. S0405XH ? I'm looking forward to this overdue project and this fourm has already been very helpful. | | |
| |
| |