The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (walter74, SWEET, Jerry 53, 68ironhead), 88 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,094
Posts1,056,489
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 725
R
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 725
Hi all,

First, let me say that I am HOME from the hospital after knee replacement surgery. This has been a complex and tedious process that I wouldn't wish on a politician! I am now walking with a walker and getting up and down is a bit easier. Things should really better in a couple of weeks!

Thanks to all of you who called or sent a note! Stuff like that really raises ones spirits when you need it!

I've got to get my healing up to speed so I can redo the front floor and brakes on the '69 Panel for the Spring runs! Keep your fingers crossed!

Anyway, just a brief note to let everyone know about the
black hole I dropped into! wink

Keep up the great work on those BEAUTIFUL Southern trucks!

Best wishes to all,

Les


Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Les, its great to know your on the mend. I personally know you've had "knee problems" for a long painful time. Get well soon my friend, Spring will be here in 90 days smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 231
6
'Bolter
'Bolter
6 Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 231
Les you need anything let me know,
Pete


1963 Chevy C-10 Fleetside
1970 C-30 Dump Truck
2025 Silverado High Country 2500 Diesel
2012 Indian Chief Vintage serial #002 motorcycle
1946 Indian Chief, 1947 Indian Chief w/sidecar,2014 Indian Chieftain, 2015 Indian Scout


Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 397
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 397
Les,

Happy to hear that your surgery went well and that your home for the Holidays! thumbs_up Merry Christmas!!

I've known people who have had knee and hip replacements and felt sooooo much better after the procedure. Rest and let your body heal. You'll be working on that '69 before you know it!! yahoo



"Lucille" ..... Proud Member of the "Southern Stovebolts"

David Wolff
1946 Chevy 1/2-ton
In the Gallery
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 231
6
'Bolter
'Bolter
6 Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 231
Most guys put it off, and then wonder why they did after the procedure.


1963 Chevy C-10 Fleetside
1970 C-30 Dump Truck
2025 Silverado High Country 2500 Diesel
2012 Indian Chief Vintage serial #002 motorcycle
1946 Indian Chief, 1947 Indian Chief w/sidecar,2014 Indian Chieftain, 2015 Indian Scout


Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 32
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 32
I'm close by, Les. So, let me know if I can help you with anything. Try not to get too impatient with your recovery...it can take few months to get everything back.

Dave


Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0