Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | How many miles do you drive each season or year? I do about 1200 over a 6 month season. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 315 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 315 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 | 86. ...but that's due to a fuel issue. I have enjoyed every single one of those 86mi. Can't wait till I can put 1200 on it! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | 2-3 thousand and would do more but i don't like too go alone. i drive it as long as no salt or deep snow on the roads.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 | This year (so far) I have driven about 4500. For about the last 10 years I have averaged about 1000 a year, but now with the new carb, fuel pump, springs, shocks, wiper motor, generator, door seals and a good alignment, I'm driving all the time.
I used to put between 6000 to 10,000 a year on her about 30 years ago when the 'burb was my only car.
Kurt | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 698 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 698 | 2,999.9 cause my insurance company says I have to drive less than 3,000 ;-)
My Fleet: 19411953195919651966 1953 Willy's Pickup John Vegetarian- old Indian word for bad hunter
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | I usually put on about 2000 to 3000 but this year has been too hot. I'll be making some of that up in October when we head to Tennessee for a VCCA tour.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 | Bill, I seem to put on about 9000 a year or so. But the Bolt is my only four wheel transport. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 ODSS Lawman | | ODSS Lawman Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 | I am in the 3000-4000 range.
SWEET Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....1950 GMC 450 1951 Chevy 1/2-TonThe GreenMachineIn the Stovebolt Gallery | | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 | Last year, I put 11,444 miles on the Deerslayer.
This year, I have run 7,611 miles under the wheels so far.
| | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | I put over 11,000 on the Suburban last year. I have around 3000 this year with a 1300 mile trip to KC planned for next week and a 1000 mile Lone Star Loop coming in October. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 206 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 206 | lol my odometers broke but Ive made a 80 mile round trip denver to boulder about 70 times so thats at least 5,600 that i could account for and prob another 2 or 3k in addition. SHes my Daily | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | I would like to do more but the winter rain and having no heater makes it a bit difficult. Not that I don't drive in the rain but a defogger would be nice. Furthermore there are not too many places to drive to and when you have to compete with the "outa my way" SUVs and monster pickup trucks it does add a damper. Being a tourist town I try to stay off the roads on weekends. Finally paying over $600 per year for insurance makes it more difficult. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 | If you count my girls' pretend miles, I guess it would be about a million. LOL | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 35 |
'57 3200
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | I've got close to 5,000 between vehicles. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | My odometer isn't working but I estimate a good 1500 per year. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | I'll drive mine to work if the day is sunny. Luckily that's been everyday for the last 3 weeks.  Pretty sure I'll go 2000 in 6 months.
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |