| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 9 | Found this forum and thought I would share.....I'm very proud of her....I'm the second owner. I found "Big Red" in a barn. Went to town on her and I'm 99% done. What do y'all think? 1963 C20 Stake bed, 230 ci,3 on the tree with electric overdrive. http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q578/raptorsrule/
Last edited by redroush; 06/10/2012 8:53 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,714 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,714 | Very nice! I hope my '38 stakebed turn out as good.
Welcome to the best truck forum. Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | redroush, that is a nice looking truck you have. Your efforts are definitely rewarding to you now. Thanks for sharing. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 9 | Thanks Guys.....I'm really liking this forum. Toying with the idea of putting dual wheels on the back....give her a little bigger stance from behind. | | |
| |
| |