The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Napco Man, NJC, carbking, Cosmo), 89 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,443
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 9
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 9
Found this forum and thought I would share.....I'm very proud of her....I'm the second owner. I found "Big Red" in a barn.

Went to town on her and I'm 99% done. What do y'all think?

1963 C20 Stake bed, 230 ci,3 on the tree with electric overdrive.

http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q578/raptorsrule/

Last edited by redroush; 06/10/2012 8:53 PM.
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,714
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,714
Very nice! I hope my '38 stakebed turn out as good.

Welcome to the best truck forum.


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
redroush, that is a nice looking truck you have. Your efforts are definitely rewarding to you now. Thanks for sharing.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 9
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks Guys.....I'm really liking this forum. Toying with the idea of putting dual wheels on the back....give her a little bigger stance from behind.


Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0