Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,129 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Plastic Storage Box, Storage Shelves? Those stacks of plastic parts boxes have been building up for years and I finally got tired of unloading the whole stack to get to the bottom box. Put a couple of shelving units together this week so I can get to them a little easier: http://www.pbase.com/dennygraham/image/140918169 Denny G
Last edited by Denny Graham; 01/15/2012 3:52 AM.
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Nice Denny. Now you can sleep well tonight. Forget the other projects just for one night!! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | Nice Denny. Now you can sleep well tonight. Forget the other projects just for one night!! Alvin, I agree, nice job Denny! Very organized and takes the drudgery out of getting the piece you need - but now he has to worry about termites eating his shelving unit! LOL! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | Well don't indeed. Hey Denny, I know a well fed fellow in Kansas who could use some help organizing my...er, HIS shop. 
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Denny,
Nice job. Maybe I'll get around to this just after I retire and just before I move south.
What side rails did you use?
What thickness "base"/shelf did you use; will it warp; and how is the shelf attached to the side rail?
Thanks, | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | No t-mites up here Lug, to cold for them, that's a southern thing I think.
A loooooong way from being organized Richard, but one step closer fo sho.
Planing on moving south is the wrong way to go Tim. You'll end up sitting on the front porch drinking mint julips and eating hot dogs all the time in an attempt to stay cool. Head north and when you get snowed in, you can spend you time working on all those projects you've been putting off because work.
2x4 frame, 1/4" ply shelves and back with drywall corner bead every 4" for the shelf rails. Wanted to rout dados in the 2x4's but got to much radio junk piled on top of all of my wood working equipment, plus I was afraid the Stiles would warp routed out on one side. DG
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | I like the plastic peanut butter jars. Don't eat much but when I see the fellows rumaging through the neighbourhood plastic/glass recycling I offer them a dime for each one they bring me. The same amount they get for a bottle. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 194 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 194 | Great looking shop. I have the problem, I play hide and seek, I can hide more stuff in thirty minutes than I can find all day long. Think it is that CRS problem,. Can't Remember Sh!!!. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | Nice. I might need a step stool though. Looks tall.
Drew
| | |
| |