The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Southerntruck, fonz8261, Hotrod Lincoln), 157 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#811170 12/29/2011 2:03 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 196
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 196
Hey,
I have seen plenty of replacement parts for the front floor pans and toe boards etc, but can't seem to find anything from the seat riser back towards the back wall of the cab???!
Am I missing something?
Thanks!
Andy

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Andy, I'm not the authority by any means but to my knowledge there is not "patch panel" for the area your talking about....or I have not seen them. I know there are some "complete" floor pans available, I think, but costly. I believe in the area your talking about folks just graft in metal from donaors or perhaps make their own.

Someone chime in here and let us know for sure. Agree or disagree will help.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 196
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 196
Yes- I did see the complete floor pans, but not for '46.
I think you are right...either donor or do-it-yourself...

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
I have never seen complete floor pans. There are repop panels (the ones that are screwed in place). below the gas tank is mostly flat so it would not be difficult to replace.


Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery

Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0