| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,406 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 | Has anyone installed a drive shaft park brake on there big bolt? Or has anyone even seen one. I have the complete unit in parts, but don't have a clue how it mounts. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 18 | What truck do you have? I have two big bolts, both with drive shaft parking brakes - a '60 LCF 60 and a '68 TE 50. I have not had to do anything to either of them, but I could take photos if they would help, depending on your truck model. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 | I have a 49 6400 2 ton. The out fit I bought it from may have sold me a pig in the poke. I have never seen one a pre 60 big bolt. A pic or two would be great! Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 | Thanks guys, just what I needed. | | |
| |
| |