The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (MikeE), 121 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,360
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#758314 06/28/2011 10:26 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5
I have been looking for a while for a big truck. This is the one I found. 1962 B-4000. Was partally restored in 2003. Has sat for the past several years and much of the paint had burnt. 305 V6 with only a few hundred miles on it since '03. It will get new paint soon and new wood and rails. It will loose the collector plates and go back to work as an advertising, parade and odd job truck. I have not seen may of this around so I will post as much as I can for anyone interested. If anyone has any pictures or information I would love to share with you.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee385/lensoft/IMAG0203.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee385/lensoft/IMAG0198.jpg

It starts to get a new bed.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee385/lensoft/IMAG0210.jpg

Now it just needs a few more coats of oil.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee385/lensoft/IMAG0212.jpg

BTW It lost its collector plates today. It will be going back to work when it is done. It will have a nice semi retirement. Parades, advertising and some hauling.

Last edited by Sting1234; 07/06/2011 8:25 PM.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt Sting. Sounds like you'll be visiting the guys in the Big Bolt forum. Nice to have you on board. Be sure to ask questions in the best forum for some quick good answers. Sounds like you got a nice one.

Post us some pics when you can. We love pics around here.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
Welcome to the Bolt!
As Alvin mentioned, be sure to stop over at the Big Bolt forum.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 384
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 384
Welcome from Sweden.

A very cool truck you got there !!!


My Chevy Viking 1959

Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden
[email protected]
Also:
Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959
Ford Custom 4 dr 1964
Ford Mustang GT 2005
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
You have a cool story about your truck, if you send me your name and want to write a little more about it, I'm sure Peggy will want to put it in the gallery! thumbs_up

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 114
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 114
Welcome and nice big bolt.


Your wife called & said
"buy whatever you want"!
-
1961 Chevy Apache 10 Restoration Photo Album
-
in the Gallery ...
My 1961 Chevy Custom Apache 10 SWB

Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0