The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 82 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,378
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#728874 03/11/2011 3:00 PM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
I purchased this 1949 Chevy in Lebanon, TN two years ago and have been restoring it ever since. The engine was in good shape when I received it, except for a cracked manifold and minor things like a tuneup. Everything on the truck works including the boom. I plan on adding air eventually to it.

When I first bought it it looked like this
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad327/Bosche72/3114_1.jpg
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad327/Bosche72/3068_1.jpg

After restoration
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad327/Bosche72/CharlesFowler.jpg
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad327/Bosche72/CharlesFowler4.jpg
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad327/Bosche72/CharlesFowler3.jpg
http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad327/Bosche72/CharlesFowler2.jpg

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,988
WOW!! That is gorgeous! Wait till Spanky sees that!

Welcome to the Bolt!


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 394
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 394
great job, looks like a fun 1


Drive with Pride. mike j
family pic
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
doggone it. I thought I had already made a post...well, anyway, that is a nice wrecker, nice job.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0