| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,354 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 47 | Hello all, I am new to to the forum. I just purchased a 1952 Chevy 3100, see http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/denisf52/I also own a 71 chevelle and an 03 vette. I am looking to work this truck to great condition. First steps are to repair a broken brake line, put seat belts in, and add rear tail light. Then I will but new wood rails in bed. I am open to advice so bring it on. Thanks, Denis
Thanks Denis Used to drive Subs, prefer old rides
1952 chevy 3100, 5 window
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Denis, firstly welcome. Good lookin' truck you've got there. It doesn't look too shabby from your pics,fix the brake line and drive the wheels off it! I'm heading down a similar route with the satin black paint etc. See you around. Jock. 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Hi Denis, welcome. Broken brake lines matter, particularly when you have the single action master cylinder. The truck looks good! I have a Chevelle too, a 1969. So you're adding a tail light, do you have one on the left and want to add the right one, with signals? Good idea. Good luck!
Leo | | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 11 |
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. Mario Andretti
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Vette's, Chevelle's AND trucks.... I'm jealous  Looks like a nice driver you have there. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 866 | Great looking truck, Welcome to the site!!! | | |
| |
| |