The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (1955 1 Series, TUTS 59, Gdads51, TooMany2count, 2 invisible), 74 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,348
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 47
D
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 47
Hello all, I am new to to the forum. I just purchased a 1952 Chevy 3100, see http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/denisf52/

I also own a 71 chevelle and an 03 vette.

I am looking to work this truck to great condition. First steps are to repair a broken brake line, put seat belts in, and add rear tail light. Then I will but new wood rails in bed.

I am open to advice so bring it on. Thanks, Denis


Thanks Denis
Used to drive Subs, prefer old rides

1952 chevy 3100, 5 window
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Denis, firstly welcome.
Good lookin' truck you've got there.
It doesn't look too shabby from your pics,fix the brake line and drive the wheels off it!
I'm heading down a similar route with the satin black paint etc.
See you around.
Jock.


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Hi Denis, welcome. Broken brake lines matter, particularly when you have the single action master cylinder. The truck looks good! I have a Chevelle too, a 1969. So you're adding a tail light, do you have one on the left and want to add the right one, with signals? Good idea. Good luck!

Leo

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 11
K
New Guy
New Guy
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 11
Nice...love the hubcaps


If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
Mario Andretti

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Vette's, Chevelle's AND trucks.... I'm jealous smile

Looks like a nice driver you have there.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Great looking truck, Welcome to the site!!!


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0