The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Ponchogl, MikeE, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible), 162 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,144
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
O
New Guy
New Guy
O Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
I just recently purchased my 1952 GMC not too far from my house. I had noticed this truck sitting in a field and thought it can't hurt to ask. The guy gave me a good deal for $500. It currently has a C10 front end from one of the owners and a different rear end. The rear end is a Chevy 10 bolt rear. My plans are to use what I can to reduce cost. The front end is ok and will work with the correct wheels to sink them back under the fender. Currently it has a straight 6 under the hood with a power glide. I am going to drop a 350 in with a 700r. This should make a beautiful ride. Here is a link to the album.
http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb369/tschmelz1/

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/11/2025 11:37 PM.
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 94
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 94
Great looking old truck. Looks like it is in good shape and a very good project. smile

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to the Stovebolt. In my opinion you got yourself a pretty nice catch there. Keep us posted and let us know how we can help.... there are some other South Dakotians around here. Keep watch or they may find you first. A good one is in Box Elder if your close to that place.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0