| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (KEVINSKI, TUTS 59, MNSmith, 3800GUY, HandyAndy, Youngin' Tut 59, MaxStewart, Steelonsteel, 1 invisible),
84
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 | Hello guys.I joined up in search of replacement rims for 1966 C50 dump. My Dad passed away 10years ago and I just got the chance to buy our old C50 back.The 292 needs rebuilt and the rims replaced.My Dad and I had changed a couple of tires and they are most certainly the "widow makers". My Dad and I shared a lot of great times in that old truck and I'm glad to get it back.Thanks for your help in advance. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | RED66C50, welcome to the stovebolt. You'll find knowledge and parts abound here. Good folks to help out. If you have not already done so I'd suggest posting in the swap meet under the Parts Wanted forum for your rims. You will get more views there as everyone does not visit the welcome center everyday. Good luck and glad you have your dads truck back. That will be a fun project so keep us posted.... and some pictures when you can. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 | Thanks for the welcome and the swap meet tip. I'll try to gets some pics up when I get it back home.
Last edited by RED66C50; 03/13/2010 3:35 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 31 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 31 | You may want to try Bob Adler @ adlersantiqueautos.com. Great guy, excellent yard with lots of knowledge as well. | | |
| |
| |