The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (55shaker, 1946chevytruck, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Wheelie, Shaffer's1950, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible), 119 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,605
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#628453 03/13/2010 3:15 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Hello guys.I joined up in search of replacement rims for 1966 C50 dump.
My Dad passed away 10years ago and I just got the chance to buy our old C50 back.The 292 needs rebuilt and the rims replaced.My Dad and I had changed a couple of tires and they are most certainly the "widow makers".
My Dad and I shared a lot of great times in that old truck and I'm glad to get it back.Thanks for your help in advance.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
RED66C50, welcome to the stovebolt. You'll find knowledge and parts abound here. Good folks to help out.
If you have not already done so I'd suggest posting in the swap meet under the Parts Wanted forum for your rims. You will get more views there as everyone does not visit the welcome center everyday.
Good luck and glad you have your dads truck back. That will be a fun project so keep us posted.... and some pictures when you can.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks for the welcome and the swap meet tip.
I'll try to gets some pics up when I get it back home.

Last edited by RED66C50; 03/13/2010 3:35 AM.
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
B
Apprentice
Apprentice
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
You may want to try Bob Adler @ adlersantiqueautos.com. Great guy, excellent yard with lots of knowledge as well.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0