....having small arms and hands is a BIG plus!!
I used a 3/8 drive ratchet with a short extention. Getting it out is no problem but getting it back in can be a pain sometime.
To put it in I practically sat on the floor where I could bend/twist my arm to get up in there and start the bolt with my fingers. It ain't easy but you may get lucky. Oh, one time I used a long slim punch to stick up in there to try make sure it was in the right place. You may be able to shine a flashlight down in the door to see if its lined up or lay a light inside the door to light it up. The hole the bolt goes through is sort of slotted so there is some movement side to side to help.
I might add that if you are getting new windows cut make sure they do not cut the glass "big" to pattern or you will have trouble getting the glass to roll up and down. Also there has been some things said about the vertical strip being pretty tight....all this is if your rebuilding all the stuff.
The second one is easier than the first
