The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Justhorsenround, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln), 107 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,485
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#608983 01/11/2010 3:00 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
N
New Guy
New Guy
N Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Just picked up my '63 C20, Stepside Longbed, she ain't much to look at right now (I didn't get any pictures while it was still light and won't see her again until next weekend dang ), but she's officially mine, so I'll start work on it sooner or later.

Just wanted to drop in a say hello!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Congratulations on your new ownership. There are a lot of Texans around the garage here so you want get home sick while here smile
Welcome to the bolt. We will look forward to some pics.

oh, my daughter is a math teacher also. (ya'll are brave souls)!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome Nooner, this your first project?

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Good Luck and Welcome to Stovebolt! thumbs_up

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
N
New Guy
New Guy
N Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by 1953 panel
Welcome Nooner, this your first project?

I've built a couple Jeeps, but this'll be the first time I tackle bodywork that I actually care how it looks!

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 38
Welcome Nooner, what part of Austin are you located I have been around the Austin area for 50 + years great place to live, work and play with our trucks.

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
N
New Guy
New Guy
N Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by mperk
Welcome Nooner, what part of Austin are you located I have been around the Austin area for 50 + years great place to live, work and play with our trucks.

Round Rock/Hutto Area, but I work down on the Eastside.

I'd love to touch base some time - just gimme a holler.

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Nooner welcome to the 'bolt.

There's a great bunch of folks here,including a fair few Texans.

You'll be right at home. thumbs_up


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
N
New Guy
New Guy
N Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Okay, I ran out to the shop this past weekend and took a few pictures which I uploaded to:

http://gallery.me.com/py0477/100153

Last edited by Nooner; 01/19/2010 5:39 AM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 60
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 60
Hi Nooner welcome aboard. There are just a few of us Texans on this site.


Gary,
Kelly, and Family
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
Nooner, that is a nice looking truck and looks to be in pretty good shape.
My uncle lives in Round Rock, we have a retirement place over in Blanco so if you need any help just yell real loud.


~Jim

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0